Project Manager, Digital Products and Services (m/f/d)
We make brands. Good design, strategy and language are what drive us every day. We leave nothing to chance. Everything we do is rooted in a well-conceived strategy. We are proactive and always broaden our horizons when it comes to driving projects forward in the best possible way. We have high quality standards – and enjoy what we do. Stan Hema provides an environment where you can get involved and grow.
What the project manager role involves
• As the link between our teams and clients, you support digital brand projects from inception to completion, spanning initial briefings to the go-live. You ensure our processes and workflows run optimally.
• You are the central point of contact for our clients, nurture client relationships and oversee opportunities for budget and project expansion.
• You draw up project plans, formulate proposals, negotiate budgets and manage invoices.
• You are the vital link between UX strategists, UI designers, UX writers and web developers, providing support in consulting and stakeholder management.
• You excel at time and budget planning, effectively managing internal capacities and resources while providing valuable support to your team members.
• You design and manage development processes and coordinate collaboration with external service providers.
• You plan and moderate internal and external meetings and actively contribute to workshops, presentations and training sessions.
• You support acquisition and manage pitches and tenders.
• You enjoy constantly improving our workflows and methods to enhance our efficiency.
Nice-to-have experiences and values
• As a project manager with three to four years of professional experience in a similar environment, you thrive when working both independently and in a structured manner.
• You have a solid understanding of common project management methods, adapt them according to project requirements and have practical experience with tools and software such as Miro, Figma, Jira, Trello, etc.
• You are open-minded, curious and enjoy working with colleagues from different disciplines.
• You have a conceptual and technical understanding of web-based products and services and are also interested in our project content.
• You think in terms of solutions and are motivated to continually develop your skills.
• You are fluent in business German and English.
If you choose to join us, you can expect
• A highly creative, interdisciplinary team
• Self-organised and independent work
• A hybrid working model
• A friendly atmosphere at an owner-managed brand agency
• A feedback culture that is lived and breathed
• After-work drinks and internal and external speakers
• 30 days’ holiday, personal development budget and fair pay
We have taken a holistic approach to developing brands since 2008. Based in Berlin, we work for Bette, Dr Hauschka, Grant Thornton Deutschland, ARCH+, Bayerischer Rundfunk, the Neue Nationalgalerie Berlin, the Deutsche Oper Berlin and the Berliner Philharmoniker. Stan Hema is one of the top 25 CI/CD agencies in Germany.
We are very much looking forward to receiving your application!